This post at NPR is interesting on so many different levels. It's about Leonardo da Vinci's todo list. It has left me a sense of being normal. Here's a few thoughts I had during and after reading this.
- Many Todo's are to learn something new from an expert
- Text and doodles are always better than just one alone
- He didn't segregate subjects. He just kept a list of how he wanted to get better or things to make
- Amazingly, he was successful without strict adherence to GTD1
- Given enough time and research money a standardized test can be created to measure creativity2
By way of Kottke