Looks like a good update and some changes to get ready for Mountain Lion.
Changes for 5.1
- Added For Each action allowing looping over a variety of collections.
- Added Developer ID Signing for Mountain Lion Gatekeeper.
- Added Percent Encode for URL filter (Clipboard & Variable).
- Added text token processing to button names in Prompt For User Input.
- Added text token processing to Open URL and Search & Replace actions.
- Changed the way String Mathching/Reg Ex menus are named.
- Changed icon for Display Text and Mouse actions.
- Disable changes to the Global Macro Group which were not allowed anyway.
- Fixed case correct Insert Text by Typing in applications like Screen Sharing.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if a text factory no longer exists.
- Fixed lock up when entering quoted strings in calculations.
- Remember the location of the Recording window (again!).
- Made yet more changes to the HID code to try to handle the system crash.
- Extended DisableAnimation to include the macro palette.
- Left justified the text in the text display window.